Pastel Society 123rd Annual Exhibition 2022

The Pastel Society's 2022 Annual Show opened to the public at Galleries Mall last Thursday.

The 123rd annual exhibition is entitled "Fresh Eyes".

The exhibition catalog includes Pastel Society 2022

One of my biggest regrets about my current post-operative condition (I was mobilized on one leg in just 12 weeks). The fact is that I haven't been able to visit any art exhibitions, I can't wait to visit them.

But if, like me, you can't see for yourself, you can see the digital versions of the selected works that will be featured in the exhibition.

This is an introductory introduction to the new President's exhibition, in which he emphasizes that the Oriental Gallery, along with the gallery, will be a workspace where people can learn about pastel colors and how to use them throughout the course. . Exhibition. This is a complete list of activities




All works can be viewed at the following address:
  • Winning pictures via special link
  • Exhibition catalog in Issuu, containing photos of some of the participants' works և a list of all works exhibited under the artist's name (in alphabetical order). Use the icon in the lower right corner to make the catalog complete and readable. ensures
    • Title:
    • used tool
    • Size framed և without frame
    • costs
In addition, the artworks in the exhibition will be published at the following addresses:
Thanks to my friend Felicity House for the beautiful photos from the show. He knew I wouldn't be there.


Additionally, Galleries Mall uses its Twitter account and Facebook page to promote the show.

There are a number of events for those who can attend


Write more at Pastel Union


You can see past articles on pastel company exhibits in my archive. As you can see, I've been watching this exhibition every year since 2006.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url