National Galleries of Scotland Art Quiz

For those who want to practice learning about the art / cognitive cells of the brain, I recommend the Scottish National Gallery of Fine Arts , which takes place every month.

National Galleries of Scotland Friday Art Quiz
Art competition at the National Gallery on Friday in Scotland

This is a 10-question quiz based on works of art at the National Gallery of Scotland - a question I have never seen before.

You will enjoy it because you can learn about the history of art, good memory, the work of artists and the era in which a work of art was created.

I made two mistakes in today's race. I misunderstood the mysterious sculpture or drawing! However, getting 8 out of 10 means they rate me as “good”.

I'm officially "good"!

I will try to do better next time. The next conference will be held on Friday, May 27, 2022.

Posted on their Facebook page

Next Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url